Perth, Australia
After four years of playing for Carleton College and one season with the Merchtem Cats, I will trade in the maize and blue of the Knights and red and black of the Cats for the green and gold of the Balcatta Bears, one of 7 teams in the Western Austrlia Provincial League. With 6 months of baseball ahead, there is nothing else I would rather be doing.

Recent News

Saturday 10/24: Bears beat Curtin 14-4 for another win

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Frantic Post

So my computer will probably freeze any second so here is the 1 minute version of my life right now...

1. Happy Fathers day to Ton-loc, Marcus and all the other fathers out there
2. I am leaving for Croatia on monday and will be posting less frequently
3. I will be in Belgium for 5 days in the next 6 weeks
4. 2 days after I get back from Croatia we depart on our month long road trip

tentative itinerary: Bourdeaux region of france July 5-11, San Sebastian for world cup final july 11, On to Lisbon for 2 days, Algarve Coast for 2 days, Sevilla for a few days, Alicante for a day or two, Barcelona for a few days, Flying from Barca to Palermo Sicily on July 24, flying back to Belgium after a few days in sicily, a few days on the Almalfi coast, and a few days in Florence on August 4. Should be a wild 6 weeks... I'll try to post as often as possible.

5. Troy goes for his first win on the mound tomorrow at home v. Braasschaat
6. In a minie hitting slump.... gonna break out tomorrow

Much love to everyone!

1 comment: