Perth, Australia
After four years of playing for Carleton College and one season with the Merchtem Cats, I will trade in the maize and blue of the Knights and red and black of the Cats for the green and gold of the Balcatta Bears, one of 7 teams in the Western Austrlia Provincial League. With 6 months of baseball ahead, there is nothing else I would rather be doing.

Recent News

Saturday 10/24: Bears beat Curtin 14-4 for another win

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Croatia is Amazing

Dear Faithful Readers,

I have 3 minutes before my time expires but I wanted to tell zou all that I am in Bosnia right now and having a blast in Croatia (most beautiful country ever) and Bosnia. It has been amazing . Off to split to watch the USA win 2-1. Hope all is well... a lengthy post to come on july 3rd when i get back. peace and love

Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment