Perth, Australia
After four years of playing for Carleton College and one season with the Merchtem Cats, I will trade in the maize and blue of the Knights and red and black of the Cats for the green and gold of the Balcatta Bears, one of 7 teams in the Western Austrlia Provincial League. With 6 months of baseball ahead, there is nothing else I would rather be doing.

Recent News

Saturday 10/24: Bears beat Curtin 14-4 for another win

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Photo Update



Girl in background is wearing American flag shorts, and a belly shirt that reads "Indiana"... Rachel's face just about sums up the Perth fashion scene, with the Jack Johnson concert amplifying that by about 10



Insert sexual innuendo here................ . Rach enjoying a brat at the JJ concert.




The man, the myth, the legend, the environmental savior... Jack Johnson.



Rach and I at Kings park, Perth central Business district and Swan River in the background...



A four shot sequence of how to steal third base and then call yourself safe...








No comments:

Post a Comment