Tonight's Jay-Z and U2 concert definitely lived up to the hype. My ears are still ringing like crazy, but at this moment that is a good thing. In my time away from rap (Europe and Australia), I had seemed to forget how unreal Jay-Z is. He was awesome, setting the stage for a great night of music. U2 put on an incredible show, playing for two hours and I left a happy happy man.
I have worked every day this week and between preparing to leave on this trip, moving out of the Broadway apartment and the holidays, there has been little time for anything... sleep included. I just wanted to leave a little skeleton of what the next 3 weeks look like, in case (in all likelihood this will be the case)I don't get to update my blog on the regular. Here is the trip in a nutshell... the finer details will be made up as we go along... should be crazy and fun.
Dec 20, 1 am: Fly from Perth to Bali
Dec 20-22 stay in Ubud, in the mountains of Bali
Dec 22-26 Make our way towards Kuta and the main tourist center of Bali
Dec 26 Leave Bali
Dec 27-29 Chiang Mai
Dec 29-30 Bangkok
Dec 31-Jan 8 Ko Phi Phi, Koh Lanta, Koh Lipe, Koh Adang (Southwest Thai Islands)
Jan 9-Jan 12 Malaysia travel
Jan 12 Fly back to Perth (me), Rachel back to Bangkok to meet wit people and move our north of Bangkok.
I'll try to give regular short updates but I am not planning on being on the computer very long on this trip. Before the trip, first things first... Bears return to the Bear Cage to finish up the first half of the season on a high note against UWA... Go Bears Go!
Recent News
Saturday 10/24: Bears beat Curtin 14-4 for another win
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment