Perth, Australia
After four years of playing for Carleton College and one season with the Merchtem Cats, I will trade in the maize and blue of the Knights and red and black of the Cats for the green and gold of the Balcatta Bears, one of 7 teams in the Western Austrlia Provincial League. With 6 months of baseball ahead, there is nothing else I would rather be doing.

Recent News

Saturday 10/24: Bears beat Curtin 14-4 for another win

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Cats Get Saturday Win

The long losing streak is over and things are momentarily looking up for the Cats, with an 11-2 victory yesterday over visiting Mortsel Stars. Today we are back in action at Mortsel with a chance to leap frog them in the standings. I would give out a scenario of how we can jump back into the race, but for right now it is one game at a time. Going for the weekend sweep today. Back with more later.Go Cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment