Perth, Australia
After four years of playing for Carleton College and one season with the Merchtem Cats, I will trade in the maize and blue of the Knights and red and black of the Cats for the green and gold of the Balcatta Bears, one of 7 teams in the Western Austrlia Provincial League. With 6 months of baseball ahead, there is nothing else I would rather be doing.

Recent News

Saturday 10/24: Bears beat Curtin 14-4 for another win

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Pics from Leuven

From top to Bottom (because for some reason the format got messed up): Interesting Art; the University library with me in the forefront (red sweatshirt); the beautiful city hall building; Bart; The crew with the meter of beer; The crew (L to R: Bart, Reid, Jan, Tim, and Tom); Bart, Reid, and me giving the stink eye; another pic of me and the guys.










1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see you getting good use out of your sweater! Handsome! Love and miss you, Ethy Bugs!

    ReplyDelete