Just wanted to give a quick shout out to an outstanding aging gentlemen, John Hollowed. It is hard to find a better guy... Happy B-Day buddy. You can send money and fan/birthday letters to John at my address here in Opwijk, and I'll make sure he gets them. Make checks and mail out to Ethan Guevin.
In other great news, Rachel arrived today. Aside from thinking that it is 6 pm right now instead of mid(k)night, she has been a studette at adapting so far. She even made it out to the field to throw the ball around.
Finally, we play on the road tomorrow against the Antwerp Royal Grays. I will be starting on the bump and pitching from my one good leg (after repeated trauma over the last week... don't even get me started on the kid who hit me with the bat). I place whatever happens in the game tomorrow on Rachel's shoulders.
In all seriousness... we need to get on a hot streak and I'm looking forward to the opportunity to set the tone. Big game day tomorrow... stay tuned for updates.
Peace and Love
Recent News
Saturday 10/24: Bears beat Curtin 14-4 for another win
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment