Perth, Australia
After four years of playing for Carleton College and one season with the Merchtem Cats, I will trade in the maize and blue of the Knights and red and black of the Cats for the green and gold of the Balcatta Bears, one of 7 teams in the Western Austrlia Provincial League. With 6 months of baseball ahead, there is nothing else I would rather be doing.

Recent News

Saturday 10/24: Bears beat Curtin 14-4 for another win

Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Few Pics From Opwijk

Church in downtown Opwijk.
Proof that I will survive in Opwijk (as long as it opens at some point during the day).
Sweet tree in front of Church.
Street in Opwijk.
Flags
Markstraat (main street) in downtown Opwijk.
Wesseling or Lucca, anybody?
Just in case you are going to Dublin.
Our flat from the front, my window on the far right.

1 comment:

  1. yayy Lucca...where I got bed bugs! haha.

    p.s. Am I missing something and we're living in a town called Opwijk and not Merchtem?

    Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete