Despite a poor showing at the plate by our leadoff man (0-3, 2 bb, rbi, r), The Bears again won in a blowout at The Bear Cage by a score of 14-4 or something of that nature. With the win, we stayed in first place by a half game over Rockingham, who we will play next week in what promises to be our toughest game yet. Rockingham is fresh off putting up 30 against UWA, and surely will be gunning for us.
I am looking forward to personally playing a little better brand of baseball. I feel like I have come no where close to my potential, so I look forward to next weeks challenge. I will be on the mound, looking to keep us in first place.
In other news, Rachel and I are fully moved into our new apartment and settling in nicely. Unfortunately, our internet situation is not ideal and it will be a little tougher to update but I'll try my best.
Hope all is well on the home front!
Recent News
Saturday 10/24: Bears beat Curtin 14-4 for another win
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment