Perth, Australia
After four years of playing for Carleton College and one season with the Merchtem Cats, I will trade in the maize and blue of the Knights and red and black of the Cats for the green and gold of the Balcatta Bears, one of 7 teams in the Western Austrlia Provincial League. With 6 months of baseball ahead, there is nothing else I would rather be doing.

Recent News

Saturday 10/24: Bears beat Curtin 14-4 for another win

Monday, March 22, 2010

Training in Davis

After a week full of work, packing, friends and family, I said goodbye to Sitka for the next 6 months. After puddle jumping around the upper northwest and a nice airport visit with Toby, Rhiannon and Kirsten, I landed in Sacramento last night and was greeted by 70 degree weather for the first time in over 6 months.

I will be here in Davis for the next week to workout with the Davis High baseball team and do my last bit of training before heading to Belgium in 8 days. While I miss Sitka, it feels much more like baseball season in the sun and I'm looking forward to the final push before the season starts.

I will keep this short because I have a lot to do, but I will try to keep everyone updated on how things are going across the pond. I have listed my new address and contact information, along with links where you can find game results, stats, and general information on the Merchtem Cats and European/Belgian baseball. Follow me as I embark on a cultural experience both on and off the field... Until next time, Tot Ziens!

No comments:

Post a Comment